04 gt vs. supra

ok, first of all the supra's engine is not a v-6, its an inline 6 (just some brain food:D )

and next, if he still has a 7M, and decent mods, you will most likely win
but if he has a 1jz, and mods, it seems like a toss up. THey are twin turbo.
stock 1jz runs mid 14's, and for a few mods it will start going into the 13's

I do apologize for the mistake. the V comes out so naturally. haha

You're right on with you info.. almost. I'm pretty sure the 1jz was single turbo, as well as the 7m. They also released a non turbo 1jz for lexus. Correct me if I'm wrong, the only TT was the 2jz, right?

• Sponsors (?)

:rolleyes:

Lets see... a minute and a half of "oooh cool, Mustang vs Supra showdown! Mustang vs Supra showdown! I can't wait to see them race!" Then I watch a Supra race itself. Yeah, that's a let down. How many different car models out there can run an 8 second quarter mile? Enough to make waiting a minute and a half to see a Supra do it not that amazing.

Now 04GTMustang's story of crushed hopes and dreams. THAT'S entertainment! :nice: Someone needs to find that video.

As for not looking outside the Mustang, I've always wanted a Supra as a second car.

I guess thats what makes freedom so amazing.

I think that video is pretty amazing myself. It's not like extremely entertaining like a street race video or dangerous driving on the street.. but I find it hard to understand where someone can't find a 179 trap speed street car run at least interesting enough to spend a minute through the dramatics. Maybe I have no life after all. :bang:

Most of the mustangs on this board at working on breaking into the 13's for that matter, heh.

My car has okay power, and I dont think I could floor it for 25 miles and see 179 mph. That makes me sad.

supras are really fat and good for showing people that you can't afford a viper but you need something more "hip" than a vette to help your tiny penis look nice in the mirror each morning.

oh wait.. thats the 4th gen, the 3rd is just crap all the way around. fat, ugly, stupid, they come stock with herpes (i think). just not a good car at all. not fast either, but the 1jz might prove to be a handful if the kid knows anything about a fmic + boost controller. dont know much about em but i know they arent worth your GT's gas.

who cares anyhow? run em, stomp him, if he wins then he did a lot to the car and tell him good job but its still a late 80's toyota in need of a wrecking ball.

i always forget how much i hate supras until somebody mentions one of their cocky good for nothing owners.

yea that guy is a tool. Im not sure what I would do though...in any case your really not ever going to shut him up. If you loos you will get drilled, if you win he will still talk smack because he had "traction issuess" or "missed a gear" or "my computer has a virus" , and if you dont race him he will talk smack that your scared of him.

Take your pick I guess.

well u pretty much hit the nail on the head right there lol. i dont think i am going to race him he isnt worth my time or frustration over it. He can talk all the crap he wants i have yet to see any time slips from him so im not going to believe crap that he says.

I am into knee dragging now on bikes its the greatest feeling ever when u hear those knee sliders scraping the ground.:nice:

and one more thing his buddy owns a 94 2gz supra with big turbo full exhaust pretty much the works. ran some slicks at the track was talking crap to a KB gt with nothing else other than the KB and some slicks.

long story short supra got worked yet again lol. It made a horrible drag car his reaction time had to of been between 3 to 5 seconds trying to spool his turbo lol he is lucky that doesnt affect his ET or else i would stomp him in the ground with my bolton GT but he got smoked by the KB.

Oh and the GTs trap was higher also by about 2mph

I had an oldschool 7m-gte poopra. They can be built to go pretty quick. All you need is forged internals and a bigger turbo. But stock they run low 15's. Of course, they blow headgaskets every other day:rlaugh: . My HG blew, so I fixed it and sold that POS.

I had an oldschool 7m-gte poopra. They can be built to go pretty quick. All you need is forged internals and a bigger turbo. But stock they run low 15's. Of course, they blow headgaskets every other day:rlaugh: . My HG blew, so I fixed it and sold that POS.

hahaha nice. yea i dont think ill be racing the kid either way win or lose he is still going to hate on mustangs. he hates on everything that he doesnt own pretty much like my bike for instance he says its slow and i run ****ty times when he doesnt own a bike and im pretty sure a 7.0 isnt a ****ty time for being all stock.

lol... yea w.e who cares but race him for the hell of it... if he is stock or close to stock u would prolly walk him..
on the other hand, one of my friends has a 98 prestine black supra.... car is beautiful... he bought it a few years ago with like 14,000 miles, for close to 40,000k.. now he has close to that in mods for the car... single turbo upgrade, built etc etc... at low boost he runs around 580whp... he is getting it tuned soon for 30 psi and he will be pushing hopefully over 800whp...
no joke guys, but the car awesome.... he does all the work himself, works on it all the time, the car sounds and looks awesome... the turbo lags somewhat, but when it spools it feels like its all over...
the older supras look like **** and arent too impressive, but the newer ones, when modded are sick as all hell...

dont get me wrong i love supras i know they are awesome cars but he doesnt have a newer supra its an old 80s. i would race him for the hell of it but if he wants to go for money and i do lose that would suck and he wouldnt let me live it down. but if i do race him i will have nitrous with me and some mickeys helping to push me a long.

I am just not in the mood for rice at the moment