.040 over 351W cu.? & cam recommedation

Hey, i have my 351W apart now, just the bolt on ****nit off, like the heads, intake, carb, timing chain and cover etc. I didnt know if anyone out there knows what a 351W bored .040 over comes out to in cubic inches? And also, im looking for a cam and lifter combo for this puppy, but not sure what to go with yet. Its gonna be driven on the street a lot, and at the track every now and then. Its a flat tappet motor, no roller, ported and polished 351W heads, thats all. I think im gonna go with the Weiand Stealth intake manifold. My valve springs are stock and so are the rocker arms, but everything is brand new. I just wanted to know how big of a cam i can go with. My 89 hatch that i had i was running a Comp cams setup, i think that had about .515" lift intake and exhaust, i cant remember exact specs but it was over .500". And it was pretty lumpy on the street to drive everyday, and it had no low end, all power was above 2500 to 3000 rpms. The 90 notch that i have now has an E cam from what i am told when i bought the car, and thats in the 302 obviously and it has good all rpm range power. Very streetable. I just want something a little lumpy, but a great street strip cam, any suggestions anyone!?? any help is appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)