05 bullitt deep dish wheels

Bighunter4x4

Apr 12, 2005
ok guys I would like some expertise here. I didnt think I would ever get wheels for my stang but my reasoning has changed after seeing some pictures.

First off I would like to get these in 18 inch chrome. With two being 9 inches wide and the other two being 10 inches wide for the rear. I think this combo makes the car look awesome. Do they make these to fit the new bodystyle correctly without spacers?

My second question is if these rims exist then what size/brand of tires would be good recomendations for these rims? The car is stored in winters. Thanks for the input fellas.

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Bighunter4x4 said:
ok guys I would like some expertise here. I didnt think I would ever get wheels for my stang but my reasoning has changed after seeing some pictures.

First off I would like to get these in 18 inch chrome. With two being 9 inches wide and the other two being 10 inches wide for the rear. I think this combo makes the car look awesome. Do they make these to fit the new bodystyle correctly without spacers?

My second question is if these rims exist then what size/brand of tires would be good recomendations for these rims? The car is stored in winters. Thanks for the input fellas.

:SNSign:
Hey, i'll try to help, when i get a build date i will be ordering the same wheel combo as you. popular tires on this site are good years f1 gs d3's and BFG g-force t/a kdw's. size depends on you, obviously u want to go fatter on the back but i'm running into not many choices the fatter the back tire u go. for instance 295/45 only like two manufactors make them, so basically two choices of tires. if you go to a 275 in the back, i believe that opens up more choices,
hope this helps

Bighunter4x4 said:

the only flaw I see is that you're going wear out the tires quicker than if they were fully rotational .... but you might not care :shrug:

Well I like the 18x9/18x10 deep dish combo on mustang tuning but am wondering now if 20 inch isnt the way to go. I really dont want to lose any performance in handling. I also have zero knowledge on wheels. I always had whatever the manufacturer put on. Just though I would see what you guys put together and works for you.