05 gt=price???

what kind of price are we talking about here on the 05 gt??sticker price is what im wanting to know.is it going to be about the same as an 04 gt premium gt?just heard the 05 gt taking off from dealer vid and :nice: WOW that baby sounds good!! :banana: i hope ford doesnt gouge these prices on the gt and i can afford to get one! :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

brandon_lawson7 said:
although they haven't released the MSRP yet, i'm goin to say that a GT "premiun" will be roughly about $27-28K. :nice:

This is all just conjecture since Ford hasn't told us, but what Ive heard is there will not be a substantial MSRP increase over the current Mustangs, and a 2004 Premium GT MSRP is $25,470.00 so I can't imagine it would be much more than that.

I need to stop coming to this forum 'cause all I keep seeing is the same questions over and over again. Do these people have problems with their mouse or something so they can't scroll down and see that their question has already been asked 50 times? They need to create a couple "sticky" threads, one titled "2005 Mustang Price" and the other titled "2005 Mustang Release Date". In both threads the only post should be, "We don't know for sure so don't ask!"

manicmustangman said:
I need to stop coming to this forum 'cause all I keep seeing is the same questions over and over again. Do these people have problems with their mouse or something so they can't scroll down and see that their question has already been asked 50 times? They need to create a couple "sticky" threads, one titled "2005 Mustang Price" and the other titled "2005 Mustang Release Date". In both threads the only post should be, "We don't know for sure so don't ask!"
:stupid:
That and the fact that every new thread has slightly different numbers/dates each time, heck, each individual POST is different and none of them can possibly be accurate. (Even though your grandma's puppy heard it from the mailman who just happens to deliver mail to Ford as well ;) )
I say we start a thread that lets everyone guess, and then when the actual numbers come out, the person who guesses correctly can get a custom title, something to the effect of "Best '05 MSRP guestimator" and "Bestest '05 Release date guesser" :D

Boss2000 said:
Wait, what is the MSRP on the 05 going to be? Or have they not released that yet?

I would be much more interested in knowing the invoice price since that would be more important in figuring out what price to actually pay.