05 Mustang GT vs. 04 GTO

05mustangbabie

Dec 9, 2004
i have a brand new 2005 mustang gt, 5 speed automatic. my friend has a new 04 pontiac gto. we raced at this old abandoned road. we put $100 dollars on it to see who would win. guess who walked away with the cash, me and my stang i beat him by at least a mile. next i'm gonna see who will race me in the new corvettes. my mustang will probly beat them too.

• Sponsors (?)

Mr_dcj2001 said:
WTF? Not another troll. Excuse me while I :bang: .

I was waiting for someone to say it first. Please let this thread die. We've had enough GTO vs. Mustang "discussion" to last a long, long, long, long, long time. We all need to move on to something else.

05mustangbabie said:
i have a brand new 2005 mustang gt, 5 speed automatic. my friend has a new 04 pontiac gto. we raced at this old abandoned road. we put $100 dollars on it to see who would win. guess who walked away with the cash, me and my stang i beat him by at least a mile. next i'm gonna see who will race me in the new corvettes. my mustang will probly beat them too.

Quick - Aragorn, Gimli, take out that TROLL

:bs: :bang: If I waste another hour of my life looking through an 05 GT vs ANY PONTIAC CAR post, I may die. Just die. Right here, at my laptop. Die, I tell you. Keel the Fark right over and blaaaaahhh gasp...blahhh... see?

:rlaugh:

If you really got a new Stang, congrats. Enjoy. But stories that are impossible to substantiate are what we call :bs:

thunderstorm144 said:
Quick - Aragorn, Gimli, take out that TROLL

:bs: :bang: If I waste another hour of my life looking through an 05 GT vs ANY PONTIAC CAR post, I may die. Just die. Right here, at my laptop. Die, I tell you. Keel the Fark right over and blaaaaahhh gasp...blahhh... see?

:rlaugh:

If you really got a new Stang, congrats. Enjoy. But stories that are impossible to substantiate are what we call :bs:

k sorry i dont mean to be a "troll" i just joined this site i didnt know there was THAT much on mustangs vs. gtos sorry i do have a question though, i need a guys opinion, should i get a white stripe or a black stripe?

my 05 beat a 70's gremlin with 3 spare tires on and um.... oh wait I dont have my 05.... not even in the video games I have with it in the game :(