05 Mustang - Vancouver, WA - July 31st - Mustang Stampede

Multimediageek

Jul 23, 2004
It is official!! The '05 Mustang will be at the "The 18th Annual Mustang Stampede & All Ford Show" on July 31, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Vancouver Landing in Vancouver, Washington.

The "18th Annual Mustang Stampede & All Ford Show" is hosted by the Mustangs Unlimited Car Club of Vancouver, Washington. The Stampede will include over 200 Mustangs and Fords on display, Prize Raffles, Trophies, food vendors, parts swap meet and music.

Spectators are free; car show entries are $10.00. All proceeds will be donated to the Gales Creek Diabetic Camp for Kids.

Ford will be there with their tractor-trailer containing the 2005 Mustang, the Five-Hundred and the Free Style. Mustang vehicle development manager Mark Rushbrook will answer media and enthusiasts’ questions about the new model

For the latest news, directions to Vancouver Landing, or other Mustang Stampede specifics, please link to the “Mustangs Unlimited” website:

http://www.mustangsunlimitedclub.com/Mustang_Stampede/Stampede.html

• Sponsors (?)

I will definitely be there.. I'll take about 4376327693274673206713764 pictures and then see if I can figure out how to post them. If anyone else is going to be there, be sure to vote for my car! R E D 9 8 Not that it has much chance, a V-6 in the same class as GT and Cobra hardtops, but you never know.. Anyway, about the 2005; everyone on this site has said that it looks so much better in person, it will be interesting to see for myself. Maybe they'll start it so we can hear it?? Maybe they'll have a 1/4 mile test track set up and let us all have as many runs as we want, and keep our timeslips and have our picture taken in front of the car in between 2 playboy models in string bikinis? While Bill Ford waxes our cars? Nah, forget that, he'd probably leave swirl marks on the hood..