'05 Tune and mods

I wonder if he printed out an SAE corrected sheet. I've heard you can really play with the numbers on a Mustang Dyno to make them read in your favor. I'll put it this way I dyno'd on a Dyno Jet and got 313 rwhp and 325 rwtq with long tubes, o/r x pipe, steeda under drive pulleys, jlt and the 93 race tune from Doug at Bamachips, I don't think it is even possible to make the power that your dyno sheet says with just an intake and a tune. The catbacks aren't really going to account for anything. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and maybe I need to have that guy tune my car, but I know Doug at Bamachips hasn't even found that kind of power in his own car yet and he's already swapped out the cams.

• Sponsors (?)

Did you also notice your A/F numbers ?? even if your max Hp and Torque results are accurate ?? your tuner obviously leaned out your A/F ratio in order to get those results..A safe A/F ratio should be no higher than 12.8 to 1-13.1 to 1 your A/F numbers are 13.4 to 1-14.5 to 1 which is rather lean for a N/A application..:shrug:

red05bullitgt said:
Did you also notice your A/F numbers ?? even if your max Hp and Torque results are accurate ?? your tuner obviously leaned out your A/F ratio in order to get those results..A safe A/F ratio should be no higher than 12.8 to 1-13.1 to 1 your A/F numbers are 13.4 to 1-14.5 to 1 which is rather lean for a N/A application..:shrug:

even with a rather high a/f ratio, that still is not going to account for the kind of power with those mods.