05 V-6 Mustang wheel HELP!!

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech' started by redpimp_99, Apr 4, 2006.

1. redpimp_99

redpimp_99 New Member

I just bought a 05 V-6 Mustang convertible premium only have a 100 miles on the car I want new wheels for the car but dont have want to have to buy tires also. So im looking for a 16x7 wheel. I need to know the backspacing of the stock wheels and the offset if someone could help me with that i would appreiciate it very much. I'm also looking for a wheel with the cragar ss look if anyone knows of a tire with that look in a 16x7 that would fit my mustang please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help!

2. bigcat

bigcat start with the upper hole, and if more traction is

you can buy new cragar SS wheels. the stock offset is +45mm. an american racing torque thrust II is also similar to the cragars.

3. LIZARDKING

LIZARDKING Member

The offset is 45mm for the 17 inch rims. Its 39mm for the 16 inch rims.

4. wht-v6-vert

wht-v6-vert Banned

I bought the same car, wanted the same wheel, about a year ago. I eventually bought 17" Ford Racing polished bullitt wheels - a polished version of the GT wheels - on ebay. I think I paid about six hundred bucks.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=7873

I got a set of 17" tires on eBay as well. I think it rides better with the 17' wheels.