07 GT factory alignment specs

• Sponsors (?)

Does anyone know what the 07 Mustang GT default (factory) alignment specs are?

SECTION 204-00: Suspension System — General Information 2007 Mustang Workshop Manual
SPECIFICATIONS Procedure revision date: 06/19/2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alignment Specifications Item LH RH Total/ Split
Front
Caster 7.1° ± 0.75° 7.1° ± 0.75° 0° ± 0.75°
Camber -0.75° ± 0.75° -0.75° ± 0.75° 0° ± 0.75°
Toe (positive value is toe-in, negative value is toe-out) — — 0.10 ± 0.20°

Thanks partsbill for the factory info. I am going to lower my car this weekend so that will help out when getting it aligned. Does anyone have any recommendations on alignment specs to try for aggressive street driving/weekend track days?

Look at his location .....?
First off what are you doing to the car besides lowering it.. ?
If springs is all your doing and you want to do aggressive driving and weekend track days you will need A FEW more parts so car can handle the force, stock components wont last to long and then youll be paying for more problems..
BMR and Maxium Motorsports are great companys to look at...!!! Just food for thought man !

I was just looking to see what alignment setups people have used that was a little more aggressive, but didn't eat up the tires. I haven't seen many postings stating the caster and camber setups people have been happy with if not to factory specs.

whyask.....I have already added an adjustable panhard and PH brace, along with a G-Trac brace up front and MM C/C plates. The adjustable UCA and LCA's came in the mail last week so hopefully will be on in the next couple weeks. I am hoping that this will be enough suspension mods for a beginner like me to get started with at the track.