1/2 a product from Summit

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
Man, don't you hate it when you order a $150.00 part and it arrives missing half of the stuff out of the box....this is becoming too much of a habit from Summit.

They always make it right...or at least try.......but this gets old.......May have to start buying more from Jegs.....:rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered some plumbing materials for the fuel system, and they just plain sent me the wrong couplers that I ordered. I like them though, because they are mostly pretty accurate, and their overnight shipping is always reliable.

I am not ripping on em....just a little venting....lol.....their customer service is very good.....I actually don't think this is their fault.....I ordered the March Ram Air......I am trying a little project.....:rlaugh: ....and the box came with just the flex hose and two clamps......that is it.....no snorkle............I now have to catch the the UPS man in the next two days to switch box's............

I think I'm going to order the electric super charger next......and a butane lighter...

View attachment 388358

I will be taking them off in the next two weeks..........purchased a different set up from one of the guys in this thread.....:rlaugh:

LONG LIVE THE FROST......:nice: ...................with side pipes.....

Will

You, Trav and all the other guys .......

Ya'll spend so much time, money, and effort :crazy:

Chasing after some kind of ... SOUND ... on your Stangs :eek:

I'm Tell'in Ya Man :D

The stock catback ... :hail2: It rules ... :Word:

I wish I had just 1/10 of 1% of all you guys spent on mufflers :nice:
Heck ... I'd have the fastest Stang ... EVER :banana:

Hey :D Just funnin with ya :) I did the same thing once upon a time ;)

Grady

I will be taking them off in the next two weeks..........purchased a different set up from one of the guys in this thread.....:rlaugh:

LONG LIVE THE FROST......:nice: ...................with side pipes.....

oh no not side pipes :nonono:
its ok poor frost....we still like you...:D

are you getting svo side skirts or are you just running pipes out in front of the wheels?

I actually love Summit for the most part. I have only had 2 issues with them and they righted them and made me happy. Most recent was actually today. I got my Griffin radiator yesterday and the drivers side inlet was slightly dented in and some of the fins were a little bent. Nothing worth sending back really so I called them and said I really dont want to have to send it back, but if I dont I would appreciate a discount on my next purchase. So they gave me 25 bucks off so I ordered my relocation kit. I figured $25 was enough to make me happy since the radiator will still work fine and you won't be able to see any of the minor damage when it is in the car.

Not to mention they ship real fast, which is always a plus. I say if you ever have a problem with them ask them what they can do for you and I am sure they will help you out. :nice:

Yup, I was worried about sending the Summit Headers back. I had them for 2.5 months (took a while to get the new engine built and the old engine out). And I "tried" to make them fit by drilling out the holes some. The guy on the phone wasn't happy that I modified the product, but after I explained... it doesn't matter, you can't and shouldn't try to resell these anyway. I filled out the form and sent them in.

They actually credited me $2 more for the return shipping than it cost. :nice:

I actually try to order from them first. I just have them price match everything I can.

Grady.....I know I know.....think of "ALL" the $ we all spend on "materialistic" things.....but...u can't take it with you...and you have to have some type of fun right.......u like the way I justify that....

Trav.....not sure as of yet.....but I kinda dig this pic.......I have started pricing the side skirts...sans SVO.......may just turn down the tips..........

The flows don't allow me to ride the youngest in the car.......way too much drone and a little much for a toddler to sniff the exhaust.......lol....
cobracside2wp7.jpg