1/4 ET not good, lets work it out!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

the racing group for the evo's was probably buscher racing.was there a grey one running 11.60's also?the grey one runs around akron with a bunch of mustang guys from akron horse power,the guys name is trent.there should have been a black 95gt with a kenne bell and alcohol to cool it,cant remember what he said he ran though.his name is junior.

Yeah Keith, where the H8LL were you at.......we could have been two 37 year old Opal Frost's ....LOL
I saw the black Evo, the silver Evo, I did see a couple of Mustangs parked around them and two were black but I did not get close enough to tell and didn't see all of them run.......you know...swap meet and all it was like watching trick or treat.......You should have came.....
Will

i was cleaning my car up and didnt even know that they opened up on that day.i dont know when i will be able to get up there,but buckeyestangs.com has the track rented on june 19th i think it is,i'll be there for that.most likely before that.i'll let you know when.buckeyestangs.com also has a all mustang show at summit racing at the end of july,you should come out to that.check out the website also,some really cool people on there ive met so far.they have mod party's and get together's all the time.there is a detailing/mod party this weekend im going to,it is very cool.oh yeah,the grey evo that run's 11.60's has a stock turbo on it.

I am up for that.....I'm actually heading back through your way Friday. I went thru last week taking my son to Raleigh. Heading back this week to pick him up...drove the GTP last week but just had an alignment today and will be Opal Fost'n it this time.........Keep me up on the 19th.....I could treat it as my B day present....lol June 16th Keep you eyes open Friday morning....you may see me pass by....