1/4 times, Performer vs. Performer RPM

Yea this thread has gotten off topic but the last thing i will see is that there are intakes that make more "velocity" than others but also cams go into that picture also. If i use one intake with "less" velocity than another, the cam has to make up for it.

I dont mean to bash others on here, i tried to compliment Ed as much as possible while talking about my experience but sometimes things go better with other people. Its not about hearing what i want to hear, its about their style of designing cams being different than Ed's and that matching with what i want to do or run. Anyway, i hate the attitude on Corral and the bashing that goes on there. I have no idea on what happened with 95snoozer which sounds a lot worse than my situation, but everything will work out.

I will post the results and im sure performance will be made. There are a MILLION and one ways to go fast and not everyone likes one specific way. The afr/fti/eddy combo is just like wheels.....everyone doesn't like running cobras even though they look good and make a stang look great....there are other ways to look good and sometimes even better!

I apologize if i came across as trying to bash Ed's good name. Like i said, he has a great reputation that i dont mean to harm from making some of the fastest stangs on here.

• Sponsors (?)

Eds the man. Ive dealt with him twice spending 2400+. Hes no salesman. Just tell him what your budget is, what you want the car to do and he will tell you what WORKS. NO bs from him.

Charlie 3, snoozer 0. Thats the tally thusfar.. Charlie has far better comebacks :rlaugh:

I think you two should race and settle it :D