1/8th mile times

• Sponsors (?)

My best ET was in the 8.4's, my best mph was almost 83mph (82.89), my best 60ft was 1.88, but my best times are with the 1.9 60ft. :shrug: This is on an old bumpy uphill track, need to go to a better one.

My previous best was 9.3 @ around 74-75. I just recently got 3.73 gears and full rebuilt posi, and it dropped to 9.6's. But i think that was just because it was a horrible night at the track. No one could hook and I was the president of that club. OMG I could not believe it if I went WOT in first gear at any time it would just rip 'em loose. Hopefully there will be some better weather this friday and I can really see what this old stang can do.

Would anybody have a guestimate as to what time I should be runing with the 3.73's now I did have 3.08 and as mentioned earlier my previous best was a 9.3 @ around 74-75. All of my mods are in my sig execpt the gears and I dunno if it say but it is a five speed.

:lol: Yup, Southeastern International Dragway, aka Dallas. It's hard to concentrate on dropping the clutch and brake at the same time. You better have good shocks going UP that track.