1 Step Forward.........

• Sponsors (?)

Last Saturday my best friend Jon and I saw Clapton at MSG (opening act was Robert Cray!)
HOWEVER, before the show, we ate here...:
attachment.php

Attachments

• sally's.jpg
    sally's.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 114
StangDreamin' said:
Okay, so.... it's been three whole hours since you posted that last pic. Way more than enough time for you to have tracked down tonight's location for "Manny's Midnight Tire and Stereo Exchange" Those suckers should by now be mounted balanced and hanging from all four of Sally's feet.
Sorry, no.......still brakes bleed we must, then slippers don sally can!:nono:
StangDreamin' said:
Where's the pix?????????

:D :D :D :D :D
attachment.php

HAPPY NOW..???

Attachments

• BFGs.jpg
    BFGs.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 113
Tyres, Old vs. New.......

A couple of comparison shots of what sally used to ride on and what she will be wearing..........:
Look carefully....old ones are about 1" taller as well as being narrower....
Tread view......:
attachment.php

Side view.......:
attachment.php

Old.....205/70R14
New....225/60R14

Attachments

• OvN1.jpg
    OvN1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 85
  • OvN2.jpg
    OvN2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 85
65stanger said:
Sorry, no.......still brakes bleed we must, then slippers don sally can!:nono:

Been out at another of those Star Wars Conventions again, haven't you? I keep telling you, even if Carrie Fisher does show up, she's not gonna wear that leather bikini from "Revenge of the Jedi" :p
attachment.php

HAPPY NOW..???

A little bit happier; but they'll look better when they're holding Sally up, rather than those cinderblocks you've got her sitting on :rolleyes: I guess even North L.I. needs at least one token Redneck :D

Those rims even look better with fresh rubber on them. :nice: I'm gonna have to start haunting the junkyards to find a set for the Big Brown Kittycat.

StangDreamin' said:
Been out at another of those Star Wars Conventions again, haven't you? I keep telling you, even if Carrie Fisher does show up, she's not gonna wear that leather bikini from "Revenge of the Jedi" :p.
Ewwwww, yuck! Have you seen her lately..??? She's way too old for THAT outfit now!:nonono:

StangDreamin' said:
A little bit happier; but they'll look better when they're holding Sally up, rather than those cinderblocks you've got her sitting on :rolleyes: I guess even North L.I. needs at least one token Redneck :D.
1)WTF do you mean "token"..??? 2) She's on jackstands, not cinder blocks!:nono:

StangDreamin' said:
Those rims even look better with fresh rubber on them. :nice: I'm gonna have to start haunting the junkyards to find a set for the Big Brown Kittycat.
Good luck! You may want to order your tyres now too! That way you'll get them about the tyme you fynd rims for the BBC.:nice:

65stanger said:
Ewwwww, yuck! Have you seen her lately..??? She's way too old for THAT outfit now!:nonono:
Hadn't thought of that... Jeeze, one more youthful fantasy trashed :nonono: At least there's still Jaclyn Smith! Saw her on a re-run of "Becker" the other night, and she's still :drool:

Good luck! You may want to order your tyres now too! That way you'll get them about the tyme you fynd rims for the BBC.:nice:
I didn't want to say anything 'til your tires had come in; but they actually are selling 2 different series of the 14" street T/A's (in /60 profile) at our local Sam's Club. Also some "KDW"s (don't remember the brand?) :shrug:

Seem's to me; if they weren't in fact such crappy tires, the proper ones for a Cougar would be Tiger Paw's

EDIT: Okay, I went back and re-read that last line. You're right - it isn't funny. :rolleyes: