1 Trick Pony

impulse001

Jan 16, 2008
New Jersey
So I think I may have a problem with my rear end.. I burned out a few days ago, in a "closed course", and though there was plenty of smoke, when I went back to look for the 11's, I only found a 1.. my left tire didnt leave any rubber on the pavement..

The next day I tried again, when I went back the left tire left a mark, but a light one compared to the right.. Are these signs of having to get the rear rebuilt? If so, how much would that set me back?

• Sponsors (?)

So I think I may have a problem with my rear end.. I burned out a few days ago, in a "closed course", and though there was plenty of smoke, when I went back to look for the 11's, I only found a 1.. my left tire didnt leave any rubber on the pavement..

The next day I tried again, when I went back the left tire left a mark, but a light one compared to the right.. Are these signs of having to get the rear rebuilt? If so, how much would that set me back?

:lol: :hail2:

i dont think you would need a whole new unit, open it up and check the diff for any cracks or damage to it. if you wanna go the extra step replace all the bearings axle carrier etc. while its out you can swap the gears out too. where you located in nj?