13.90s 4.6 ?

WM23N1

Jun 8, 2005
Hello all Im new here. I am considering buying a 2003-04 convertible, 5 speed, GT mustang. I drove one and really love the way it rides. The coupe felt stiffer and smoother but I think I really want a vert. I was wondering what mods I could do to make the car run high 13s at the strip. I have seen stockers run 14.50s-15.00s. I have a 2001 z28 and it runs 12.50s on street tires and a 100 NOS shot.Im not looking to turn mid 12s with the mustang, Id just like it to have a little more power. Maybe a gear change also.I am considering buying a stang next week and if someone could give me a list of mods to make the car a little faster it would be greatly appreciated....WM23N1

• Sponsors (?)

Well the basic bolt on's.Cat back,pullys, programer,X pipe and intake should get you their and other mods that you might want to do is short throw shifter just try some out before you buy one cause I think id like the mgw over steeda but I already bought the steeda so ill stick with it. Good luck

WM23N1 said:
Hello all Im new here. I am considering buying a 2003-04 convertible, 5 speed, GT mustang. I drove one and really love the way it rides. The coupe felt stiffer and smoother but I think I really want a vert. I was wondering what mods I could do to make the car run high 13s at the strip. I have seen stockers run 14.50s-15.00s. I have a 2001 z28 and it runs 12.50s on street tires and a 100 NOS shot.Im not looking to turn mid 12s with the mustang, Id just like it to have a little more power. Maybe a gear change also.I am considering buying a stang next week and if someone could give me a list of mods to make the car a little faster it would be greatly appreciated....WM23N1
WELCOME! Gears (Don't settle for less than 4.10s) and a midpipe for starters and with some practice, you'll have your 13s.