16.833 in the 1/4 mile.......car for sale.....

• Sponsors (?)

Iggyshane said:
I took my A/C Pump off and the belt size was 104 inchs.
That's 104 inches totally bypassing the whole pump correct...going straight to the HB....and where did you get the belt.....Autozone is right down the road....I'm thinking I can squeeze a little hp...or free a little up.....just guessing though....
Will

drakesdad said:
That's 104 inches totally bypassing the whole pump correct...going straight to the HB....and where did you get the belt.....Autozone is right down the road....I'm thinking I can squeeze a little hp...or free a little up.....just guessing though....
Will

Its 104 inchs with the whole pump removed... if you leave the pump on it my touch it causeing a little more belt ( im not sure tho) just go up to your local autozone or what ever and ask for a 104 inch 6 ribbed belt and test it if it doesnt work return it and go up or down some :D

gcomfx.com said:
:nice: Way to go.... making me want more stall now. :bang: Mine actually stalls at 2,800 - it's setup up for future heads/cam. So my time will come...

BTW - is this with the Trick Flow kit on a stock rebuild?
Thanks Paul.....and sorry I deleted my old sig with the "line up" lol
Stock original bottom end with 65k on clock with Track Heat H/C/I , SCT chip and all the supporting mods.......

Shawn, I did talk with Don and he can create one of my settings to have the convertor lock up 2nd 3rd etc....but it will still be locking up on decel he states......really only used at track...which is fine .......I only have to open the glove box and hit the switch....lol... I am either going to mail him the chip or more than likely drive down so he and Rob can dial her in again...

Thanks everyone for the :nice: .......I appreciate it...
Will

Shawn, I did talk with Don and he can create one of my settings to have the convertor lock up 2nd 3rd etc....but it will still be locking up on decel he states......really only used at track...which is fine .......I only have to open the glove box and hit the switch....lol... I am either going to mail him the chip or more than likely drive down so he and Rob can dial her in again...

Good **** dude. Did you make a pass since the track to see if it was showing the same symptoms as mine? Hope this fixes it for you, if it does I expect you to go high 12s easily.

drakesdad said:
Thanks Paul.....and sorry I deleted my old sig with the "line up" lol
Stock original bottom end with 65k on clock with Track Heat H/C/I , SCT chip and all the supporting mods.......

Thanks everyone for the :nice: .......I appreciate it...
Will

Sweet, I'm really thinking that kit will be my "Cheap" route. Just not sure if I want to go crazy and 331 the bottom end or not. I would, if I knew I would stop using the juice, but I really don't see that happening. :rlaugh:

Shawn, sorry, I havn't had time to run it....went out of town to pick up my ebay won 94 Crown Vic to use as a daily beater....didn't know half way home the rusted oil pan would give out.....now a whole new head ache.......my brother's coming up to pick up my Jeep that he bought so I may be using the stang as a DD for awhile......:nonono: ...should have known not to buy the 4.6....lol

gcomfx.com said:
Hey Don, if you are reading this.... recommend any shops closer to my area? Or do I have to haul my baby up to you when I need a tune? :D

Dunno any SCT dealers in MO - Since we train other SCT dealers, I just got a request to train one in the St. Louis area, but it may not work out with our schedule. But if it does, I'll post - usually when we conduct a training for a new dealer we have a dynotune day on the second day so we can give the new guy hands on training with real cars - we do most of the actual tuning though.
Don

Don 95Vert said:
Dunno any SCT dealers in MO - Since we train other SCT dealers, I just got a request to train one in the St. Louis area, but it may not work out with our schedule. But if it does, I'll post - usually when we conduct a training for a new dealer we have a dynotune day on the second day so we can give the new guy hands on training with real cars - we do most of the actual tuning though.
Don

I would rather drive on to your place, than go all the way to St. Louis and have someone else work on the car. :D