16K on Dunlop Ap A2 's ??

This is ridiculous. I have 16K on a set of warranty replacement Dunlop SP A2's.

I rotate the tires, and keep the pressure dialed in, yet they are wearing like they are made of licorice.

The tires are warranted for 50K miles ! After I bring these back , they will still find a way to run the charges up to $ 500 bucks with all the "add-ons". This time, I am so pissed I may pay the $ 100 bucks or so and bring the Dunlop tire store into court.

What kind of mileage are you other Dunlop SP A2 owners getting ?

I would really like to drag these Dunlop guys through the mud , and hurl curses at them.

Thanks for listening to my rant !

• Sponsors (?)

This is ridiculous. I have 16K on a set of warranty replacement Dunlop SP A2's.

I rotate the tires, and keep the pressure dialed in, yet they are wearing like they are made of licorice.

The tires are warranted for 50K miles ! After I bring these back , they will still find a way to run the charges up to $ 500 bucks with all the "add-ons". This time, I am so pissed I may pay the $ 100 bucks or so and bring the Dunlop tire store into court.

What kind of mileage are you other Dunlop SP A2 owners getting ?

I would really like to drag these Dunlop guys through the mud , and hurl curses at them.

Thanks for listening to my rant !

dunlop's arent exactly the best tire. i would call them the lower percentile. 16k aint too bad actually. longest ive seen on a set of tires (correct pressure, alignement, and rotation) was ~13k.

dunlop's arent exactly the best tire. i would call them the lower percentile. 16k aint too bad actually. longest ive seen on a set of tires (correct pressure, alignement, and rotation) was ~13k.

Thanks for the reply !

So I guess I got screwed by the peddlers again . Gee, I guess I got the GOOD "longevity " ones from a lucky production run . Heck with this - I am dragging them with me to see the magistrate...
I'll let y'all know :( what happens.

Anyone who is reading this - DO NOT BUY DUNLOPS they are junk !!!