17 or 18" wheels?

• Sponsors (?)

MM coilovers FTW. I just looked at your sig & realized you sold your 94 & now have an SY mach 1. Excellent color choice!!! The 2 colors I would rather have than TR are CO, & SY....

thanks, man! i really miss the 94, but i'm very happy w/the mach. CO and TR are great colors, too -- only other color i'd rather have over those, black or dsg, is Azure blue.

they were sitting in the garage for a couple of years. still have meat though. i have 245s up front that are in horribel condition. they are next to get changed

I wondered the age, because if they are old worn out tires, the sidewall may have more flex and allow your car to be a little squirly. If you get some run-flats like my Kelly Springer tires were, they are stiff and stable as hell. The tire shop had a bit of a time getting them mounted, but eventually got the job done.

Also, my 245's up front followed the lines of the road big time, jerking the steering wheel around. I dropped down to 235's which made the tires less square, and my road tracking problem went away. If your car isnt lowered though, the 235's will look small and give you a huge fender gap.

I wondered the age, because if they are old worn out tires, the sidewall may have more flex and allow your car to be a little squirly. If you get some run-flats like my Kelly Springer tires were, they are stiff and stable as hell. The tire shop had a bit of a time getting them mounted, but eventually got the job done.

Also, my 245's up front followed the lines of the road big time, jerking the steering wheel around. I dropped down to 235's which made the tires less square, and my road tracking problem went away. If your car isnt lowered though, the 235's will look small and give you a huge fender gap.

mine grabs the ruts in the road like crazy when I change lanes.. Its not due to the sidewall flexing, its because the tires are so sticky..

IMO, anything smaller than 18 is too small on a mustang. My true forged wheels will be 19's actually..

I'm running 315/30/18's on the back right meow..

Toyo just came out with a 18" drag radial which supposedly hooks incredibly and is only like $230 a tire...

cobraart5.jpg

CobrainthefrontYard.jpg

mine grabs the ruts in the road like crazy when I change lanes.. Its not due to the sidewall flexing, its because the tires are so sticky..

IMO, anything smaller than 18 is too small on a mustang. My true forged wheels will be 19's actually..

I'm running 315/30/18's on the back right meow..

Toyo just came out with a 18" drag radial which supposedly hooks incredibly and is only like $230 a tire...

Which true forged wheels you planning on getting?