17x8 or 17x9 black bullits

mineralgraygt

Jan 4, 2006
nj
hey guys i have been waiting for the 17x9 black bullits to come in stock from mustang tuning. i order the 17x10.5 like two weeks ago. all i need is the front wheels. i was on there site and saw they have 17x8 black bullits. i was wondering if i should just settle for the 8s or wait for the 9s? i mean is there really taht much of a difference? if i get the 8s i can still use my stock tires if i get the 9s i have to bump up to a 275

• Sponsors (?)

im thinking about black bullits myself...

i was going to run a 17x9 rear and a 17x8 front. 275 rear tire and a 255 front. i have 17x9 cobra rs now all the way around with 255s and 275s. so the plan would be to use my tires i have now. would a 255 look about right on a 8" wheel or to much? im thinkin it would look about right :shrug:

fiveoho said:
im thinking about black bullits myself...

i was going to run a 17x9 rear and a 17x8 front. 275 rear tire and a 255 front. i have 17x9 cobra rs now all the way around with 255s and 275s. so the plan would be to use my tires i have now. would a 255 look about right on a 8" wheel or to much? im thinkin it would look about right :shrug:

The 255's on the 8's should look (side bulge) about how the 275's look on the
9's

When you get them on, post some pics, I wanna see them. From the pics that I have seen of Black Bullitts on MG stangs, I think they look killer! I've decided to buy some Black Bullitts myself, except I am going 17x9's on all 4 corners. But that purchase is a year away. Nice choice!

blackfang said:
I have 255's on my 17x9 black bullitts and 315's on my 17x10.5 Deep Dish black bullitts. They look nice and you will love em.

im sort of leaning that direction. how much trouble did u have with 315s in the back? roll the fender? beat in the fenderwell? remove the quad shocks? is your car lowered?

thanks man

thanks for all the input guys. im gonna order them on monday. im supprised i havent seen any pics of black bullits on mineral gray cars at all really im sure there are a few people on the board but havent seen any pics. it goes so great with the color ill deff put some pics up when i get them on. ohh and im lowered on h&r ss and i have no problem hitting anything or any rubbing issues. i think im gonna take out my upper issolators front and rear so it lowers it a little bit more.