18x10's...will they fit?

• Sponsors (?)

Well 315 is wider than 295, not necesarily taller or shorter. So assuming you get a tire that's just as tall as the 315's you currently have, what would the difference be other than the wheel size? Nothing... so to answer your question: given the correct backspacing and tire size I don't see anyway you would have a problem.

Remember, 315 and 295 is the width of the tread, not the height of the tire like a lot of people seem to think.

Yeah...I know exactly what the width is.....315's are aexactly 20 mm wider than 295,s...what I was asking was if there was anyone who had that size wheel with 295's. I wasn't exactly sure if 18's with a 295/45/18 were taller than my 315/35/17. oh well....does anyone run these tires?:shrug:

I don't think that you should have a problem and if you do I think it can be solved by rolling the rear fender a little. Probably won't have a problem but it all depends on you lowering and wheel offset.

MysticKeith50 said:
Yeah...I know exactly what the width is.....315's are aexactly 20 mm wider than 295,s...what I was asking was if there was anyone who had that size wheel with 295's. I wasn't exactly sure if 18's with a 295/45/18 were taller than my 315/35/17. oh well....does anyone run these tires?:shrug:
your gonna want a 295/35/18. 45 is waay too much sidewall for that setup

miller92063 said:
I currently run 18x10.5 rears with 305/35 nitto drag radials and eibach sportline springs. I had a minor rub that a hammer took care of. no more issues.

i would like to see a pic of this car..... I am considering putting DR's on the back of my car.... that would be the size i went with if i do it....

jason