190 thousand .... I need to borrow !

• Sponsors (?)

yes! :nice:

I also suddenly need 190 grand.

That is amazing. I would do all that, but with Bullitt exterior instead of eleanor.

You know you can get those 67 fastback shells for 12 grand (I think). And then its just a matter of bolt ons.:p

yes! :nice:

I also suddenly need 190 grand.

That is amazing. I would do all that, but with Bullitt exterior instead of eleanor.

You know you can get those 67 fastback shells for 12 grand (I think). And then its just a matter of bolt ons.:p

yea never cared for the Eleanor. I'd go Bullitt also. And yes you can buy a 67-68 Mustang body for under $15K brand new. Another $30K and a little bit of labor, and you could try and sell your car for $190K on e-bay. I got a quarter says it don't sell. 5 years ago yea, but not today.

Even if you had the money to buy it you would hardly ever drive it for fear of damaging it. I would rather have a Roush P51. Dont get me wrong I love muscle cars of that era, but the mustang was never my favorite. Frankly I like the comforts of the new muscle cars. They also have way more power.

patrick

I agree with Kooldawg, I would much rather have a Ford GT. I don't think I would spend 190k to drive a car from a movie that is almost 10 years old, which wasn't a great movie to begin with (the original was better.) You could get a much nicer car and still have enough to buy a nice GT 390 fastback if you want a nice movie car.

That's a really nice ar, but it's not anywhere near 190K nice!!!!!:notnice:
For that kind of money, I'd much rather either one of these and a nice chunk of change leftover!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item45ef416e34
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...ewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3357582d8f

That is a good point. I wonder about supercars though. You could, in theory, get a 67 Mustang Shell, and deck it out, but keep the styling conservative, then have something you can drive around town everyday. In a supercar, while I am sure they are amazing to drive, I think you would just draw too much attention. A conservative 67 is great, because it is unique, but not so ostentatious. In a Ford GT, everyone is going to think its a ferrari and spit on it, and then, can you really imagine going to get milk in a GT? I know that sound ridiculous, but, thats why I like to have fun cars, to make milk getting more fun. The only way I would get a supercar is if I was so rich as to live and drive around in solely "rich people land" places, which, would suck in its own right. Or, if I wanted a car for track day fun on the weekends, in which case, it might be better to get a more track focused car.

The guy will never get anywhere near that price the car does not even have a VIN # listed. I would rather see a nice fastback than a botched up looking movie remake car. That movie has resulted in a lot of fastbacks to be destroyed. Sort of like the Dukes of Hazzard was to the Charger.

Dont get me wrong, im a car nut. I love all cars Muscle cars, hotrods, supercars, gassers all of them, But $190,000 mustang or my $268,000 house---wife wont live in a car....but then again if i knock her off for the ins....hhmmm did i say that outloud??