1966 C code w/GT options AC/AT/DB/PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1966 C code w/GT options AC/AT/DB/PS *SOLD*

THIS CAR IS SOLD.. Thanks.

Up for sale is my 1966 C code coupe with full GT options.* This origial matching numbers engine was rebuilt with a mild cam, dual point distributor, edlebrock intake and a holly 4 barrel. Engine fires right up.
[]
This Mustang is currently built to A code specifications. The odometer was reset around 1991 when the engine was rebuilt, so it shows around 5500k milesCurrently the car is equipped with a C4 three speed automatic transmission, power steering, factory type four piston front GT type four piston SSBC disc brakes. The car is equipped with factory air conditioning that blows cold. It was recently changed over to R134 for convience. All hoses and belts are like new. The engine is equipped with both Monte Carlo and export braces to stiffen the ride. The suspension is equipped with anti-sway bar as was the GT.The interior is in excellent shape with center mounted console.
[]

The carpet is new and is equipped with correct rubber floor mats. The headliner, no problems there, like new. Also included are the rally pack gages. Tach and clock mounted over the steering wheel. A rare option. Valued at over $350. The front mounted fog lights are wired to correct factory specifications. All interior courtesy lights work. Hey even the emergency brake works. EVERYTHING works as it should!!! The radio is an aftermarket Kenwood mustang radio AM/FM cassette that fits exactly, no cutting here. Seat belts front and rear.A lot of work went into the small details during restoration. The car is not perfect. If it was, the price would be considerably more. This would make the perfect weekend cruize-in car that could win a lot of trophies.
[]
Door tag reads: 65A =Body X = Color 26 = Trim 21 = DSO 6 = Axle 6 = Trans
[]
I have all the documentation receipts on everything that was purchased or replaced during restoration. Also included is a 1966 shop manual.* The car was restored in Texas and the owner later moved to this area where I found it for sale.* The Ole saying a picture is worth a thousand words. I’ve put up some good pictures so you can get a clear idea of the condition of the car.
[]
Price is $13750 FIRM and the car is sold AS IS.
[]
Please do your homework to really comprehend what your looking at to appreciate it’s beauty and the amount of time and dollars that went into it. Title in Hand.The car is always garaged and rained one once coming home from a car show recently. The car gets alot of attention simply because it has not been Modded.I'm in no hurry to sell the car. I was in the market for a V8 Convertible or Fastback when I found this sweet ride. I'm still looking for one of those.The car is for sale locally. Funds to be paid in full either Cash of Certified Bank Funds which must be verified and cleared before new owner gets the car. Too many scams going on and one must be careful.
[]
Call 615-746-8804 before 9pm CST
[]
Click on the pictures below for larger ones.

[]
View attachment 339099 View attachment 339101 View attachment 339103
View attachment 339105 View attachment 339107 View attachment 339109
View attachment 339111 View attachment 339113 View attachment 339115

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.