Paint and Body 1967 Coupe Driver Quarter ,wheel Tub And Much More .

horse sence

15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Wile Coyote's stunt double
I was just brought ,A 67 Mustang coupe .It needs the driver quarter ,wheel tub ,trunk floors,trunk brace ,tail panel and possibly the ends of the rear frame rails .There may be more needing replaced but i will have to get into it before i can tell for sure .
It is a 67 C code and very complete for as long as it has been setting .It has factory air ,and a factory bench seat ,something you don't see very often. I would KILLZ for the front fenders ,they are just about perfect .
I will be fitting 67 Shelby fiberglass nose section ,hood , trunk lid and end caps ,along with the Shelby tail light panel ..
Here are the before pics
_MG_5571.JPG
_MG_5572.JPG
_MG_5573.JPG
_MG_5574.JPG
_MG_5575.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

_MG_5754.JPG
_MG_5755.JPG
_MG_5756.JPG
_MG_5752.JPG
_MG_5753.JPG

It looks like i forgot to keep up with this one ,I have been so busy the last couple of weeks i haven't had much spare time .Both quarters had to be replaced ,the driver trunk floor and the driver frame rail ,along with the rear trunk brace and tail panel .I fit all the 67 Shelby type fiberglass ,it still needs a little fine tuning but fit very well as is . Trunk lid is not latched and i don't have the hood adjusters in place ,but every thing lines up great .

Last edited: