1971 vert

• Sponsors (?)

I personally love '71's, because my grandfather had a '71 Boss 351. Looks like a it's been well preserved and is very clean. If they auction ends with a decent price, go for it.

BTW, if your dad don't want it, you can give it to me :D

well its woth aloot more than they are at rigth now, but i am tinkering with getting them a new one too so i will wait it out and maybe snipe the high bidder...i dont know how much he want s to work on an old car even though he would secetly like it....i could see him in a gt500 driving along a midwest highway, hes reaaaly conservative, especially with his money, beit he does very well, he has a haabit of buying used toyotas and hondas (the conservative side again) but he had a 65 stang and flipped it 16 times and never bought a fun car again that was 34 years ago.... so i have finally started taking off in the art world and have busted my butt for 15 years and a job that i just started could take care of this in cash or a new something, so the delima....? he would be pissed at me for doing it, but just pissed at a higher rpm....

Wow that is a sweet lookin 71. If he dont want it call me and I'll take it. :)
Good luck on the bidding. That ebay stuff just gives me anxiety cause the way they have it set up you cant see what is already bid highest and thats wrong.