1986 to 1987 front NOSE conversion.

• Sponsors (?)

Henceforward said:
DSC03834.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

Now I have to admit, I do personally like this one. Heck I like all 5.0s and have owned about every style. but my taste for body style may differ from some.

my 4eyed car

i just thought that'd i'd throw a pic of mine in here... its not the best one, but it'll work. I used to always want a 87-93 Fox body, but then I came across this one owner car and I just couldnt pass up the deal. It has grown on me so much, Ill never change it. Some of my buddies say to convert, never happen!!

Attachments

• my stang.jpg
    my stang.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 176
..........www.Foureyedpride.com:D

11778.jpg

Subliminal messages are moving your way.............:D
Tonight you'll be dreaming of a beautiful foureye....:D
Tomorrow you'll be dreaming of a beautiful foureye..:D
At lunch break, you'll see a foureye and will be converted!:D

Just razzing ya man. Do what you want but if you look closely at all of those beautiful foureyes, you'll see that they are unique. Between the different front nose pieces, models (Cobra, Pace Car, GT-350, GT, LX coupe, Ghia, Turbo models, etc...etc...etc...), and option packages, they are truly a separate beast when it comes to the Fox bodies.

i'll have to agree, the 4 eyes have that more powerful aggresive look,
where as the aero nose, looks alittle more refined

But i'd take a 4 eyed, over an aero anyday
besides there headlights don't yellow out, there always clear as day
Gotta love the old halogen bulbs

Duro

Yes they are unique. I do like them and would never bash one. Personal preference I guess. I admit I did like the looks of this 86 GT nose a little better than my 79', though similar.

moonenn3186 said:
What are you doing with the 86 GT nose and 3" hood?

I am selling them both. Make me an offer on either. Ill take pictures if you like. I have them both off right now.