Electrical 1987 5.0 AOD hatchback- what ECM belongs?

Yup. He will answer your question but make you feel bad for asking it

Exactly what just happened. I rarely am on Corral, but I got on it recently trying to get some help from guys over there. Indy2000 chimed in from the start and wow he throws half answer/half insult my way from the start to the end. I thought he was kind of joking but turns out he was super serious the whole time. Just got to the point recently where I had to call him out and I do not want his help anymore. I realized that I have no place over at corral so I went over here. I thought I should do a quick search on indy2000 to see if it was just me who thought he is a complete ass-hole and I quickly found that I am not alone per this thread haha. He thinks everyone is a guru or what. One of the rudest guys I ever encountered on the internet. wow!

• Sponsors (?)

If you really want to set him off, go start a thread on Corral saying "my car is idling rough, so I replaced the IAC, The throttle Body, the ECM, the Idle Air Bypass and the Mass Air meter. It's still running rough, what should I replace next?" He will go into complete meltdown......do it. I dare ya..:D

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If you really want to set him off, go start a thread on Corral saying "my car is idling rough, so I replaced the IAC, The throttle Body, the ECM, the Idle Air Bypass and the Mass Air meter. It's still running rough, what should I replace next?" He will go into complete meltdown......do it. I dare ya..:D
That would be some funny :poo:! I am glad I found this forum. I think I have found a new home. This forum is much more updated than the corral forums- I guess it has to do with the type of board you guys are running the forums on. Also, people seem to be cooler probably simply because there is no indy2000 around here haha.