1990 Gt 331 325rwhp and 352rwtq

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Ford-Mustang-GT-331-Stroker-FAST-and-Dyno-tuned-/200511395027?pt=US_Cars_Trucks#ht_1744wt_1165

Ebay listing:
Time to sell my baby... I'm looking for serious inquiries only. For sale is my 1990 mustang GT - Maroon with Titanium lower ground effects with Red interior. It does not have a sunroof, but Ebay wont let me change it.

I have recently had the car tuned at Kurgan Motorsports by mustang tuning god Bob Kurgan. With a conservative street tune for pump gas the car put down 325rwhp and 352rwtq in 90 degree heat with ruler-flat AFR! Torque curve is over 300rwtq from about 2500-5700rpm. Great street motor and a blast to drive. Easy low 12 second car maybe more.

Here is whats done to the car:
Engine:
fresh 331CI- built in June
Custom Ed Curtis Cam
DSS forged rotating assembly
GT-40 IRON heads Ported/Polished- completely redone June of this year
Holley Systemax Intake
24# Injectors
Adj FPR
Pro-M 75mm MAF
BBK 70mm Throttle Body and Spacer
ARP Head and Intake Bolts
Underdrive Crank Pulley
190lph fuel pump
Crane Roller Rockers

Drivetrain:
Lakewood Driveshaft Loop
fresh World Class T-5
Pro 5.0 shifter
Ram Billet Steel Flywheel
Ram Powergrip Pressure Plate and Disc
4.10 gears
Ford Trac Lok Rebuilt with Carbon Fiber Clutches
Welded Axle Tubes
Moser 31 Spline Axels with 3 Inch Screw in Studs

Exhaust:
BBK 1 5/8 Long Tube Headers
BBK H Pipe
MAC Flowpaths, Dumped

Electronics:
MSD 6AL
MSD Blaster 3 Coil
Optima yellow top battery mounted in rear
Panasonic CD Head Unit

Cooling:
Electric fan
DC Control Fan Controller
3-core radiator- Car stays under 190 degrees even in the 95+ degree weather we have been having!
New water pump

Suspension and Wheels:
Weld draglite 15x4 front with new tires
Weld draglite 15x9 in the back with Brand NEW Nitto 555 drag radials 275/60/15
Competition Engineering 3 way adjustable shocks / struts -rear
Lakewood struts- front
Eibach Drag Launch springs with airbag
Lower Control arms
Welded Torque Boxes - Upper and Lower
Subframe Connectors
Energy Suspension Motor and Transmission Mounts

Gauges:
Autometer Water Temp and Oil Pressure in a pillar pod
Monster tach w shift light

Appearance:
Cervini's 2.5 Cowl Hood
Red Interior
Brand new LX tailights
Smoked headlights and foglights

The pictures speak for themselves. Car is in excellent shape and was a garage kept car from Kentucky. I drove the car back and got over 24mpg when I bought it. Car turns heads everywhere I go. Oil changed regularly and has fresh fluids throughout. Interior is extremely clean and the ashtray door works!!! I had the motor rebuilt about 200 miles ago so it is like new with great oil pressure. I am willing to ship car anywhere as long as the buyer sets it up and pays for it. I can arrange for the car to be seen in person if you would like. This car is clean but is not brand new. For a 20 year old car it is in better shape than 98 percent of them out there, but there are a few small things that are cosmetic. The ground effect paint in a few spots is chipping/peeling (as these cars are known for). I have taken a picture of one of the spots. Also, I have a small crack in the passenger side ground effect which I took a picture of. Other than that, the car is straight and only has minor nicks and scratches. I love the car, but given this economy and the fact that my wife and I are looking to start a family, the car needs to find a new owner that will drive it. I am not desperate by any means, so no low-ball offers. I won't give the car away. It has a LOT of money into it and is a really great fox body. It sounds amazing!!! This is my 5th fox body and it was my favorite.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.