1990 Mustang GT - ROLLER - New Interior, Big Block Project, MAKE OFFER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to remove the small block and suspension from my daily driven street car to another Foxbody, and to build a big block to back in it. Well..... I just bought a Lightning and can't keep all the toys.... This car has been professionaly built from the ground up and has been daily driven for the past 3 years by myself. The car has a clean title, no rust, tight doors, new interior and a bunch of aftermarket high performance stuff. The car has had all fuel injection harness and evaperator in dash removed (has heater core and HVAC controls), and has been rewired for lights, wipers, power windows, locks. Vehicle passes NCSI without any issue set up like this. I have recently put all stock suspension back under the car, along with 4 lug Pony wheels. The interior has been completely redone with new carpet, headliner, door panels and all interior trim repainted grey/black factory but a little lighter, looks great. There is dynamat and extra heat insulation all over the floors, doors and roof. Flamming river manual rack & shaft, Holley red pump, dual pressure regulators, full length weld in subframe connectors, Autometer tach, 3 core aluminum radiator, MSD 6AL box, MSD blaster coil, battery box in rear, custom rear seat delete, LX taillights, newer window motors and lock actuators, 94 GT power seats wired but not hooked up. I am asking $2,500 OBO for everything listed as is, however I can make a deal and lower price by removing some of the stuff mentioned, however that just involves more work which i really dont have time for. A running big block needing rebuild can be included for extra $$. This car is ready for a drivetrain and good to run, I might recommend new brakes be installed and system bled since I didnt do that when stock parts were swapped back onto it. I hate to sell this car considering all of the hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars I have in this build, but I gotta pay some bills.... Email or call Chris AFTER 6PM...919-923-4979...

Attachments

• downsized_0915001837.jpg
    downsized_0915001837.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 243
  • interior center.jpg
    interior center.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 683
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.