1990 mustang vs mazda miata

importkiller90

Sep 16, 2007
iowa
ok so i ran my mouth at work and now i have a race with a miata for pinks what do u think my odds are? oh yeah we are racing half mile mazda miata-supercharged, 2 stages of nos runs 120 at half mile with one stage of nos mustang- completely stripped, underdrive pulleys no exausht,no ac,no heat, headers,t5 tranny with 2.73 gears out back and a 125 shot of nos:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

yeah because i think i can win but i just want everyones opinion everyone at work says im going to get killed my this miata so i just wanted to talk to someone that didnt think that honda civics are the baddest cars around

i dont know but i'd be throwing some gears or new mods into MY car real quick just to make damn sure its still mine when its over! if this is for real, any money you spend could be made back by selling the miata!

something to do with the fuel i turn the key on and the fp wont shut off and car wont start but i have 40 lbs of pressure and theres a sucking sound from one of the injectors so i replaced the o-ring in the injector and it still makes the sound ive also replaced the fp,fpr,fuel filter,puter