1992 Summer Edition 5-speed, AZ car, $8000obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 Mustang LX 5.0 convertible, Summer Edition, one of 787 5-speed manuals made. Vibrant red with white leather. 122k miles, full tune up just done. Working heater and A/C. Original everything, no aftermarket parts. Original radio works well.
Engine is healthy, does not drip or use oil, ignition system is all new and back to OEM. Trans is healthy, clutch is heavy, and drive line feels good.
Exterior is 9/10, paint is almost perfect, besides a few nicks in it from highway use, rocks and the such. Nothing stands out, though. Just typical. Paint on rest of car is flawless, super shiny and looks amazing polished up. One signal light is hazy, other looks to have been replaced. Body is straight. Doors shut with satisfying slam. Seals up nice in the rain, just one small leak at top of windshield.
Interior is flawless- dashboard is crack-free, seats are in superb shape, carpeting is still plush. Only thing is the ash tray lid, it does not like to close right. Back seat looks as if it was never sat in.
Tires and wheels are great, Cobra reps are free from curb rash, and tires are good, albeit a bit dry from sitting, it was in my friends garage for years, under a cover. Still very usable, though. Suspension feels great, nice and tight. Brakes get the job done, and well.

I think that' everything. Please, if you are interested, give me a call directly at 480-577-8398. I don't know a whole lot about these cars, but I love to talk shop so I will do my best!

Thank you for looking, hope we can work out a deal. Car is located in Arizona, in the East valley.

Mike
480-577-8398
[email protected]

Unudq.jpg

LYmnF.jpg

g6fxX.jpg

yD4Wb.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.