1993 lx 5.0 Notch for $17,300.00!!!

2002BLGT said:
the 93 I just got for 3500 is just as clean , seriously only 92 K miles and new clutch , one small place in drivers seat and some vacuuming and the inside would be just ask clean ...... I wiped down the door jams and stuff and mine looks brand new ........ no leaks anywhere under the hood not even the intake or valve covers .... I was so surprised ..... he might get 8000 for it if hes lucky

Sure your car may be nice, but i gaurantee that it's nowhere NEAR as clean as the one listed in the above e-bay auctoin.

You guys gotta remember that this car is BRAND NEW! 819 miles on it. The car is mint, hasn't been driven long enough for the ashtray door to even brake, or the arm rest lid, or anything! Red coupe on black interior.. other than the 5spd, that is the best of the best of it's era.

This isn't something you can compare to a 100 000 mile mustang that is "just as clean" - hell it may look as clean, but with 100 000 miles, thats only skin deep!

Imaging working on that car? Not a single rusted bolt, no cancer to deal with, no surprises!!

• Sponsors (?)

It was previously on ebay like 3 weeks ago.

That car is not meant for average mustang owner, it's more for a collector. Who ever said "i've seen cleaner for less" i'd like to see that car.

Just like saleens, roushes, steedas aren't meant for everyone, neither is that car. I hope it sells and goes to a good home, where someone will take just as good care of it.

You shouldn't judge what it's worth to someone else. I bet none of you knumbnuts would pay 17,000 for a new civic, because it's not worth that to you. But it is to ricers. The right owner will come along, maybe not today, or maybe not tommorrow, but he will.

jaidedeye said:
call it overpriced or whatever...its a beautiful car.....its owners like that guy that will have fine specimens of fox bodys stangs many years from now in mint condition. just like the owners of shelbys, hemi cudas, daytona chargers, etc.....and in my opinion the fox body 5 liter will go down in history right next to those cars.while alot of our cars may end up in junkyards stangs like this will be great to see in 20-30 years

very true

BTW your avatar is somewhat hypnotic :D

That's a beautiful car. Absolutely imaculate.....oh wait I saw a swirl mark.....

How does he know its the lowest mileage 93lx in the world?

I've seen older cars with less miles (all from trailer to concourse).

Estate? Gimme a break Mr. Vanderbuilt!

Ebay sales hype....and turn the fricken caps off.

One truth though, the buyer will definitely not be concerned with his check book balance.

It boils down to this: You buy a car to enjoy it, most people enjoy their cars by driving or working on them. A doctor that goes out and say, buys a Porsche, is not going to let that car sit in his garage and just admire it. Just like us, we love our Stangs and we drive them everyday. Most of the fun is in driving the car and maybe even see the people faces when they're breaking their necks to have a look at your ride.

True, the car is pristine in everyway but I'd rather pay 3 grand for a car that I'll actually have fun driving and working on, you just get more satisfaction that way. Just me own opinion.

Rockin302 said:
It boils down to this: You buy a car to enjoy it, most people enjoy their cars by driving or working on them. A doctor that goes out and say, buys a Porsche, is not going to let that car sit in his garage and just admire it. Just like us, we love our Stangs and we drive them everyday. Most of the fun is in driving the car and maybe even see the people faces when they're breaking their necks to have a look at your ride.

True, the car is pristine in everyway but I'd rather pay 3 grand for a car that I'll actually have fun driving and working on, you just get more satisfaction that way. Just me own opinion.
i agree you buy a car to enjoy it, but some people (and i know one personally) get their enjoyment from knowing that they own a mint car like this one, and staring at it in it's bubble. This is by far not me, but i know the type, well.

DSC01692.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01692.JPG
    DSC01692.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 40
xxxCadillacxxx said:
It is clean...
Stock sucks....
people looking at that should buy my car instead http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ory=6236&item=4500704840&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I personally don't mind people plugging their own car to sell it, some people it bothers more. But a carbuerated ex-4cyl car is no comparison so a mint notch. I'd knock 2 grand off anything with a carb, because that's what i figure it would take to make in EFI again.

I'll assume the pic that mackey posted suggesteds he's also willing to garage a car and not drive it.

I knew I had seen those cars before. The cars in Mackey's pic are also in the garage where the coupe in the auction is. Either he knows or is the owner of the nicest coupe in existence.

attachment.php

So where's my prize? lol