1994 cobra ?'s

Jnstang89

Sep 22, 2003
South Florida
I bought a 1994 cobra and i want to know anything i can about the car. I want to see what everyone thinks about the car as far as like are they reliable, fast , what do they run in the 1/4. And what would be some things i have to do to get it into the 13s. If anyone has any info on this car please let me know. Thanks alot everyone.

• Sponsors (?)

You can start by reading the sticky up top called "94-95 GT/Cobra Specific FAQ Sheet." And like like 94SC50 says, read the boards like its homework, there is a LOT of usefull information here.

Welcome to the boards.

-greg

I"m from Ft Lauderdale but living in No. VA presently.
A few of these guys live local to you and you should try to hook up with them at Tower off University Dr and 595 (Davie/Plantation) :nice:

Long tubes will produce more horses than shortys will. You may lose some low end torque but will gain more mid to top end with the long tubes. As far as how hard it will be to install :shrug: I would ask the guys in the svt forums they would be able to tell you. Brands the popular ones are BBks, and Macs for both long and short tubes. If you have the $$$ theirs bassani.