1994 GT 414c.i. TKO600 NEVER raced! Garage kept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokageek

Jun 10, 2005
MA, USA
This is now a roller (with a LOT of goodies on it!) - Make offer

Mileage doesn't matter because the drive-train/brakes/etc are all brand new but odometer is 155k.

- New cobra front Brakes
- new stock backs with drilled and slotted rotors
- Granatelli lowers and adjustable uppers,
- welded axles,
- welded AND bolted torque box plates,
- eibach pros (1.5" lowered),
- tokico GAS shocks,
- new tires 255r17,
- UPGRADED front and rear sways
- I redid the front bumper and hood and front paint (blended into sides) after hitting an SUV 2 years ago at 12mph..tapped the airbag sensors directly (in front) and blowing them.:rolleyes: I drove car right away afterward, Absolutely NOTHING wrong with the cars driveability or anything as a result of that. No damage to rad support or anything, purely cosmetic. But the air bags ere expensive. I just built it better.
- Airbags are not required on cars 96 and earlier so I pulled them and saved weight and money and put it into all the upgrades listed.
- Car is garage kept, not been to the track 3rd car, doesnt see rain..etc
- Aluminum drive-shaft, removed about 250# in weight from the car from original.
- KB subframes bolted AND welded
- Custom fit Fox 2.5"stainless steel pipes attached to Corsa mufflers for NO DRONE ;)

Pm me with offer or questions. Selling because no time for this hobby anymore, other interests. Make offer (reasonable). :)

pokageek-albums-car-4-sale-picture5729-picture-227.jpg

pokageek-albums-car-4-sale-picture5728-picture-229.jpg

pokageek-albums-car-4-sale-picture5733-picture-216.jpg

pokageek-albums-car-4-sale-picture5737-picture-224.jpg

New carpet. The special pass side dash plate I made says 408 because I couldn't find a 414 badge.
pokageek-albums-car-4-sale-picture5738-picture-114.jpg

Rear seats
pokageek-albums-car-4-sale-picture5739-picture-115.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

In general people are probably looking for at least a ball park price figure.

And I'd like to know some more specifics about the engine... compression ratio, power numbers, what components are in the bottom end.

Also, is the rest of the paint factory? Any rust anywhere?

Thanks,
Ryan

In general people are probably looking for at least a ball park price figure.

And I'd like to know some more specifics about the engine... compression ratio, power numbers, what components are in the bottom end.

Also, is the rest of the paint factory? Any rust anywhere?

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks. Sure 10:45:1 made for NA. Ultra Lightweight conn rods ;) , eagle steel crank (don't need forged for NA), Forged pistons, ARPs, built by RNH Performance, built very well. It made 421rwhp on a dynojet and then Rick used that baseline and added a PMS and made another 50rw on a mustang dyno. So I would estimate 450+ on a dynojet at least. All dynos are different so I am not guaranteeing any numbers. You could get even more out of it by adding a spyder intake but I dont know why anyone would need more. :rlaugh: But its a built 414 so.. ;). Oh, and roller rockers with linkbar lifters. I don want maintenance with solids. Price, heck I dunno..and I dont even want to think what I put in it. :nonono: But including labor I am easily over $25k but I would take somewhere the teens. :nice: Like I said, make an offer. :)

Its a 16 year old car but almost new the way it sits. I dont have time for peeps that want to pick it apart or get "anal" about it. Its a nice car and built well and will be sold as is but a great buy. Tremec installs are known for this but Rick got most of the vibration out by changing the angle of the trans. NO rust on this car. :)

**I have seen up to 20MPG on this car with the 3.55's BTW (300 miles on a 15.4 gal tank). But who cares when you are driving an over 500HP car lol.

Keith i will hurt you if you get rid of this car...:nonono:

J/k.... But its one of my favorites...

PLEASE dont do this... :bs:

and if you must...

He has gone great lengths to make this car a perfect running ride. This guy does not cut corners and is a great man to do business with.

keep it!!................................u never get even close to what u put in back! very nice ride..................if u gotta theres a guy on East Coast Cobra & Ford (ECCFA) forums that parted his 600RWHP 98 GT car had T-Trim and he did good parting, the economy is horrible nobodys spending big money thats why parting her out is your best bet...........Good Luck Bro i know Rick built that engine so it will last and haulass:nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.