1995 GT Convertible - Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its sad to say, but i have to sell the stang. id like to sell so i can pay my bills off and i dont have the money to finish the car the way i want to. anyway onto the car

For Sale: I have a 95 mustang gt convertible for sale, it has a v8 with a 5 speed. 118,000 miles.

The Good:
New Shocks/struts and lowering springs (eibach pro-kit)
New Anthracite FR500 wheels and tires. 17x9 275/40 front, 17x10.5 315/35 rear
New Cobra Headlights
New Saleen Style bar
New King Cobra Clutch Kit
New BBK Clutch quadrant
BBK Cold air intake
BBK Shortie Headers
Flow Master Exhaust with off road H-pipe
New Corbeau racing seats
New Carpet, Ford racing Pedals
Interior was changed from Red to all black
New Stereo JVC HU including Pioneer door speakers powered by a Pioneer amp.
New Rockford 12'' subwoofer with rockford amp
entire car was dynmatted

The Bad:
Car is an R-title, a new front clip was welded on. Body lines line up well though. Car drives straight down the road.
Front of car was repainted by Previous Owner and the Clear coat ran in spots
One tiny tear in the convertible top on the side by the driver side rear window
Car has the typical T-5 Transmission whine. tranny shifts good though

All in all i have put a lot of work into the car. it is no where near perfect, but is a very solid project for someone that wants to finish it. car gets a lot of compliments wherever i take it. I have a lot more money into the car than what im asking. so please no low ballers. this isnt a must sale, but id like pay some bills off. my name is chad, you can email me on here or call my cell 724-599-5280, thanks if you want to see pictures of anything on the car, just let me know and i can get them for you

if i get enough interest into the parts on the car, id be willing to part the car out.

also, i have an authenic saleen kit that hasnt been installed yet, and a set of MM full length subframe connectors

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.