1995 GT Partout!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Everyone, I never thought i would have to make a thread like this one, but one nasty wintry night that consumed my baby later....and here i am :( After wrecking my 1995 Gt Mustang after being forced to drive it because my 1994 SHO motor craped out, i have decided to part out the car an move one a another project. I will be keeping all the drive train parts including the Motor (built 306), Tranny (T-5Z), driveshaft (custom aluminum), differential (4:10) and wiring harness and computer. Hehe now that i have shared with you the goodies im keeping, ill tell you about what i want to get rid of. EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!! the only damage the car took was in the rear bumper (I took out a fire hydrant). Honestly I would probably repair the car no problem, however I am looking to do a pony powered mud truck project. So there you have it....let me know what you need and ill negotiate prices with you all individually with these parts. Again the car is complete!!! Ill try and post a pic of the car so you can get a better idea of its condition.

I have everything in the interior and exterior that came on the 1995 Mustang GT Including:

Interior
Front and rear seats (Gray Cloth)
Carpet (Gray)
All interior trim pieces (Black and Gray)
Dash board
Door panels
Ect..........

Exterior
Good front Fenders (Laser Red)
Good Doors (Laser Red)
Good glass all around
Cobra front bumper (laser Red)
GT Spoiler (Black)
Hood (Black w/hood pins)
Ect..........

Let me know how my baby can serve you!!!

Thanks all, you’re the BEST!!! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.