1995 Mustang GT built

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIMotorsports

Aug 4, 2011
This car is a fresh built car. Everything on car has less then 1000 miles on it. I will list most parts on car, but there is going to be alot that i forget, this car has EVERYTHING. So please call for more details on this vehicle.

Paint is mint, no dents or scratches. Ive never even waxed the car, id love to see it waxed(if i ever had the time).

Interior is mint. Cloth seats. two tone dash. Stock radio, airbags still there. Rear seat delete, but i DO have the stock rear seats in great condition

Drivetrain and goodies: Engine is DSS 347X stroker 10.5:1 with bottom end support and all the goodies.(Just the long block was over 9000 bucks!!). AFR heads with DSS rockers and pushrods. Trickflow intake, aeromotive fuel rails and regulator. 40lb injectors. SCT MAF. SCT 6600 chip in ECU tuned at 414whp.(CONSERVATIVE TUNE!! I do have the dyno sheet available) lightweight flywheel. Spec clutch. Tremec TKO550 5 speed trans. Aluminum driveshaft with DS loop. 4 link rear end with race axels and MT ET street slicks. Rear end was recently setup for the track.(rear end/4 link setup has over 6k invested!! Done by Miller Racecar in CT) Longtube headers with flowmasters. Car comes with x pipe with high flow cats and DOES pass emissions. Car currently has off road h pipe on it. Tubular front cross member and a arms. Custom ground cam for supercharger application. Car HAS NOT been supercharged yet, but is built for it.(I do have a charger that is made for a 5.0, not the one i was going to run, but it is new in box. Eaton M112, can make a deal with that as well) Car made 414whp NA without a charger and ran a 12.0 driving the car very easy. If a hard launch and bang gears, easy 11's. But i drove car to and from track so the goal was to take it easy. Has only been to the track once. Daily driven to break engine in. Drives mint. Car has line lock for staging. Electric water pump. And 72 other things i am forgetting to list.

For more details please feel free to call me at 8609445449. Take a look at pics in the photobucket link , they may be able to answer some of your questions. Car is even cleaner in person!! If you are local you can come hear the car and we can go for a ride. If you are not local i can take a video of car running and driving for you. Car sounds AMAZING!! Dont want to sell, but i have to sell, looking to pick up a self loader tow truck. Like i said, i know i am forgetting alot, so please call or text for more details. Looking for 14KOBO

1995 Mustang pictures by turbo_bob - Photobucket

Short video of car idleing while setting fuel pressure... ‪95 Mustang GT 347 Stroker‬‏ - YouTube

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.