35th Anniv 1999 Ford Mustang GT vs 2001 Ford Mustang GT

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by DiZzyBonne, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Which is better, faster, and why?
  2. Virtually no difference in power or ability or appearance. Your question covers a wide area of opinion.
  3. http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b304/DiZzyBonne/ - That's the car I'm purchasing for $9,995 at a dealership. It's a stick with 53,639 miles, and it's a clean title. I can't wait :D!!!

Also, does anybody know what kit that is? The dealer said Stalker, but it doesn't look like it, it looks kinda like a S-Style or something, Google isn't helping much :(. Also seeing as I'm just getting into cars, just wondering, would you consider that a riced out Mustang? Hopefully not :x.
  4. Not riced out. Riced out is the HUGE wings and HUGE exhaust tips also neon light EVERYWHERE..lol. I think it is a stalker body kit.
  5. On the websites I've looked, most Stalker body kits had 2 hood scoops, the websites I found this one on, it said Stalker Style-S now that I remember. Also, I found the same kit on a V6 Mustang in CarDomain.com, and the guy stated it's a Saleen body kit, but it doesn't really matter, because it's a nice kit haha. Anyway, I was gonna go today, but my car won't make it because it has blown head gaskets, and my moms SUV has leaking coolant, so either I go tomorrow early in the morning with my mom's 300ZX before leaving to Vegas, or on Monday after coming back from Vegas with my new car and use it as a down payment. Long story, don't ask :p.