1ST T&J turbo is alive............

• Sponsors (?)

984.6gt said:
Is that on a 96-98 Motor? Or is it a 99+? Man that Mustang looks to be in rough shape, but I bet it hauls ass.
It's a 96-98 car. They chose to do something for the "slower" cars first to help them out. Looks rough bc it's been getting worked on for a few weeks now...........I doubt they cleaned it up before they took the pics. More kits are coming.

AdamantiumKnot said:
nice! now when are the twins coming out?!? hehehe. sorry, really want to keep my x-pipe

The twin system will be soon. It shouldn't take long to develope that system. By the way, you will be able to keep your X-pipe if it is for longtubes, otherwise, probably not. There will be two different designes: those with aftermarket K-members which will have the possibility later down the road of CARB certification, and those with stock K-members.

GoBabyVroommm said:
What is the HP going to be with the turbo and at how much boost? Was it hard to install? Looks like everything fit in good. What is a stock 96-98 GT looking to run 1/4 mile with that turbo without blowing the motor?

The car and mods before install will depend on how much HP at X lbs of boost. We don't really want to release horsepowe guestimates before we get the thing on the dyno. We'd rather release verifiable numbers.

JoeTT said:
The twin system will be soon. It shouldn't take long to develope that system. By the way, you will be able to keep your X-pipe if it is for longtubes, otherwise, probably not. There will be two different designes: those with aftermarket K-members which will have the possibility later down the road of CARB certification, and those with stock K-members.

That'll be so important for those of us with strict emission laws.