2" Drop too much?

• Sponsors (?)

I can be a pain in the ass at times liek when you want to work on it you can't fit under the damn thing and going over speed bumps but it looks good.

don't listen to that other guy he don't know what he's talking about look at that god awlful car that says it all

i have the intrax 2" drop springs on my 95 vert. everything else is stock up front. i have bbk uca/lca in back.

it is too low for me. i scrape like crazy over speed bumps and god forbid there should be a spot in the road where it comes up a couple inches between the tires ... it can hit the k-member and send the most bone jarring klunk through the whole car. every time it happens, my heart stops.

but it looks great.

DSCF0488.JPG

DSCF0484.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0488.JPG
    DSCF0488.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF0484.JPG
    DSCF0484.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 69
Caldwell said:
with 2 inches?
no way man :D you were just being optimistic.
you have to admit though, the pain is so worth it don't you think?
when life is good, 2" is definately worth it. when i scrape tho i feel like the car is going to fall apart, and that sucks big time.

we need hydraulics :)

matthiasj said:
haha, even if you do scrape, its better than my car sitting 18 feet off the ground, like a damn 4x4. I can go over ANYTHING and not even worry about scraping.

it's true man, i was there a month ago.
and to be honest, i didn't think 1.5 inches was going to do it for me.
now after installing these springs, i feel like i was right! :nice:

BlackVert said:
when life is good, 2" is definately worth it. when i scrape tho i feel like the car is going to fall apart, and that sucks big time.

we need hydraulics :)

Amen to that! i HATE slapping the front end of my car off a dip in the road, and you can feel the vibration all the way to the trunk... that's the only drawback, but i just need to take it slower.
how about if you get hydraulics, i will too lol!