2 Questions for the Atlanta guys

mac1009

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Hey all,

I just bought another Mustang, and I'm looking for 2 things. First, which dealer in Atl is "understanding" about mods. Tom Jumper was good about my last car, and I'm hoping that there's 1 or 2 down here. I work around Perimeter and live up in Suwanee, so if that gives you any bearing for the area I'm looking.

Second, does anyone have a window tinting recommendation. I'm looking for someone who will do a good job. Price isn't an issue at all.

Thanks for your help.

Dave

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, Team Ford has taken car of all of our Car Club needs, they will not try to get out of replacing the rear end because you have a cold air on it!

Hell, a guy in our club had a line lock! He blew the rear end clutches and they fixed it under warranty.

You can also check out our car club at www.svtoa-atlanta.org and come to the bullentin board to find some interesting discounts on labor and parts which we get at Team Ford also!

Travis

I live in Dacula and use Solar Eclips across from the Mall of Georgia. They have tinted everyone of my cars plus my house. Top zNotch and very professional. Ask for Dan Shear, he is the owner. Arrington Blount Ford on 316 is pretty good. The Service Manager and parts manager as well as some of the techs are members of my Mustang club.

Hey MAC all of us in the SVTOA Club of Atlanta (www.svtoa-atlanta.org) (For Decoy) go through service writer BRANDON!

We get special deals and discounts through team for our yearly $15 dollar membership.

The normal labor rate is 75 per hour as a memeber you get it for only 60! So the first hour pays for your membership so does the discount on the dyno also!

Well thank you decoy, we are very persistant.

Mac, go to our website at www.svtoa-atlanta.org for information on what people have done to their cars and to see about the service that we have received from Team Ford.

When you go like I said only see Brandon, throw out the SVTOA and ask for Jeff Harris to work on your car!

Travis, oh decoy that is #3