200 Shot?

• Sponsors (?)

You will shorten its life but it should still be good to 100K or so. Dual Focus or Supercar pumps will be needed and the tune needs to be spot on and back the timing down to 18* and you should be cool. Instead of getting the port and all the other crap with NAWZ!!!! why dont you just get a big Whipple and run her at 18+ psi? Much more usable power. Plus you dont have to refill it and its ALWAYS there for you :nice:

When I first got mine I wanted to have a 900+ machine then i realized how gard it is to use 447 and lost interest. Fortunatly the car is gone enough that I dont get to drive it often enough to get used to the power :rlaugh: :( :D :cry: (bi-polar)

When I do get used to it again I may do a Whipple and push it to just over 600 rwhp.... mostley for bragging rights :shrug:
I just saw a stock new Z06 pull on a 590 rwhp Cobra. I dont want that to happen to me :D

Horsepower for bragging rights:doh:
If you spray that much, make sure to have a bitch ton of fuel thrown at it, those pistons don't like detonation especially under spray.
That was a joke :rlaugh: At some point I may want more pull. But with first being pointless and most of second being the same and the fact that when the speedo buaries itself there are still two gears left, more power was set on the back burner. :shrug:
I have no fear of most cars on the road but I would like to fear none :D

Say i'm running a Stg IV ported, 2.76 upper (14lbs +/-), much larger h/e, tr6's,wide oval tbody, big sct maf, dual pumps of some configuration, and a really on the spot tune. Would i kill it?:D

nitrous 200 shot ftw:flag:. feels like the hand of god hahah. and i felt it on all motor. add that nice cold air to a blown car and damn you will more than likely make more than 200 additional horsepower. I love nitrous and I will be doing the same thing once i get my mmr motor this summer. If it were me I would do it.

I say no on the nitrous, my buddy had an 04 with about the same setup as you and with 100shot he ended up hurting the motor after about 6 months and he only sprayed maybe 1-2 bottles through it.

Spray is just like any other power adder. It's cold, dense oxygen. If the mixture is correct the car is going to handle it. (With a termi motor).

Octane level, boost level, AFR/Timing, EGT, etc are all going to play their part. Just because your cousin's brother's sister blew up his motor running a 100 shot doesn't really mean anything at all.

For about a year people told me that I was nuts to run 33psi on my stock long block evo motor. Now it's almost common to see it on methanol. Same with running 27psi on pump gas.

Knowledge is power. Learn how to data log the car, learn why it works, and learn basic tuning functions and you won't fail.

Spray is just like any other power adder. It's cold, dense oxygen. If the mixture is correct the car is going to handle it. (With a termi motor).

Octane level, boost level, AFR/Timing, EGT, etc are all going to play their part. Just because your cousin's brother's sister blew up his motor running a 100 shot doesn't really mean anything at all.

For about a year people told me that I was nuts to run 33psi on my stock long block evo motor. Now it's almost common to see it on methanol. Same with running 27psi on pump gas.

Knowledge is power. Learn how to data log the car, learn why it works, and learn basic tuning functions and you won't fail.

Yes but you're not taking into consideration that you're talking dual power adders now. Also his car should be making around 450+rwhp. The safe limit on those cars is about 550rwhp.

You act like no one has ever blown a motor in an 03 with nitrous because numerous people have and especailly with a 200shot you're just asking for trouble. People that run nitrous on their cars (stock motor) run a small shot 50-75 while some go 100 but they also have fuel upgrades and are still pushing the limits of reliability.

This wasn't some one I read about on the internet this was a closef riend who blew his motor. He had a killer tune on it and I knew his car inside and out, nothing was half assed on the car.

Yes but you're not taking into consideration that you're talking dual power adders now. Also his car should be making around 450+rwhp. The safe limit on those cars is about 550rwhp.

You act like no one has ever blown a motor in an 03 with nitrous because numerous people have and especailly with a 200shot you're just asking for trouble. People that run nitrous on their cars (stock motor) run a small shot 50-75 while some go 100 but they also have fuel upgrades and are still pushing the limits of reliability.

This wasn't some one I read about on the internet this was a closef riend who blew his motor. He had a killer tune on it and I knew his car inside and out, nothing was half assed on the car.
The engine is good for way more then 550 rwhp. There are many guys running 650-700 rwhp on their 03/04 Cobras with no issues at all. A couple are running 750 rwhp :nice: But 650 ish is very safe with a twin screw. Going beyond that and the only weak link is the pistons. The crank and rods can handle 1200+ with no problem. :banana: