2000 Mustang v6 special edition

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Afterhoursbb, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Ok, this is my first post and i'm pretty sure i'm correct but had to post to find out for sure.

The situation is, my mom is planning on buying a mustang for my little sisters 16th birthday. I have no clue about mustangs, I used to be into Honda's heavy when I was younger.

My mom sent me a pic of a mustang that some guy is trying to sell to her as a 2000 Mustang V6 special edition, and i'm trying to tell her that there was no such vehicle unless it was a cobra R, right?

The vehicle in question is below, i just can't believe that ford would tack that ugly ass decal on a mustang and call it a special edition. Please help me out so I can stop my mom from getting raped by this guy for a base model v6. BTW it's a horrible pic but for some reason it's all i can get off my phone. TIA

View attachment 164778

2. i would do a kelly blue book value on that car and try to find out how much its worth imo. But i don't think there's a special edition out there Ford trims that i know are (Gt, Bullitt, Mach 1, Roush, Saleen, Cobra)

3. Yea I did run it through kbb and it doesn't have any trim model as a special edition. Anybody know for sure?

4. No such thing. It's just some ugly sticker soneone put on the car. From the pic it looks like a normal 2000 v6

Is it worth $3800?? Would need more info

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk