2001 Dodge Viper GTS!!

CatmanJJ

Captain Tangnet
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Feb 5, 2002
Maryland
Holycrap, one of my good friend's brother just bought a '01 Dodge Viper GTS with 6k miles on it, the car is sick. He drove it by yesterday so we could check it out. Man I'm in love it's navy blue with silver stripes. I can't fn wait to go for a ride in that car!! :drool: :drool:

Looks just like this one...

*not his car*

10052Viper_full-med.jpg

5397HPIM4627-med.JPG

Attachments

• 10052Viper_full-med.jpg
    10052Viper_full-med.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 5397HPIM4627-med.JPG
    5397HPIM4627-med.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

What a POS! Just kiddin!

Those are awesome cars, a unique style that's for sure. There used to be one on campus when I was in college, it was a roadster with the side-pipes, sounded sick as a MOFO!

Pretty cool. Vipers are really REALLY common around here. Hell, the local dodge dealer had 4 in at one time - two copperheads and two black mambas to boot. Two customers at my work drove up in matching SRT-10's (these guys are rich old dudes who spend money like a mofo :nice:) and my manager made them do burnouts on their way out haha.

if ur looking for complimets on a dodge ima have to wait till they make something nice that doesnt require a 507 to make decent power - maybe try this new technology called OHC? IMHO they should take a chapter out of Ford's book with the Ford GT

Yeah, I'm sure everybody who bought a Viper GTS instead of a Mustang GT feels like a dope because the hp per liter sucks. :doh: Yeah, they're feeling pwned. Yup.

Catman, that's a beautiful version, but for my money, it's gotta be the earlier blue w/white stripes model. 96 or 97, I think. :drool: :drool: :drool: