2001 Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys/gals, I have an 01 GT that is zinc yellow with black/charcoal cloth interior. The car has 8,800 miles on it and I am the only owner of the car. Bought new in October of 2000. There is absoluetly nothing wrong with the car...just need the money right now. It is completely stock with the exception of the completely new exhaust. Has magnaflow catted x pipe with slp loudmouth catback. I do have a factory exhaust if desired. The factory pipes were removed without being cut from the car as I did this job myself. Car has been babied since day 1. Tires still have little knubs on them from factory. Please no lowball offers because this car still is like a brand new car...can still smell new car smell inside. Has been garage kept since new. Never ever in snow or salt. Never driven in rain even...only sunny day driver. Car hasn't had liscense on it for the last 3 years...just go out and fire it up every once in a while. Asking 12,500 o.b.o. Really don't want to part with but debts and a third child on the way forces me to sell. Car is located in Pandora Ohio. You can email be at [email protected] for pics or anything else you may want to know.

Thanks,
Dan

picture.php?albumid=544&pictureid=2590

• Sponsors (?)

man i am completely sorry that you have to part with this gem... had I not found this car a while ago I would help you out....

the good news is I have about a bigillion mustang buddies and a few of them here in Ohio are wanting to get out of their 95 5.0's and into a newer one... let me pass the word and see if any want to buy this bad boy.

although between you and I... I think I will tell them it is bone stock and if they Buy it i am going to take that exhaust set up thats the exact set up i want!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.