2005 Cobra II?? You bet!!

Are these the ones?

I think this is the pic that might help your point with the visuals at least as far as the II's and the 65's go. I wish I had the ones that were floating around before the crash of a II parked next to the 05 to add to the comparison.
65_and_74.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 65_and_74.jpg
    65_and_74.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Sponsors (?)

I just skimmed all the posts, but I didn't see any response to the inquiry about what you have under the hood. I absolutely love the look, but I hope the engine is more than a stock 05GT engine. Personally, I would just never put the word 'cobra' on a stock GT (regardless of the year). We slam ricers all the time for putting stickers on their cars to make them go faster. In my opinion, it's the same when you put that little cobra on the front grill.

Regardless, I think the car looks absolutely amazing. You guys did a hell of a job on it. Just make sure you add more power :D

p.s. I love the white rims!

sacha said:
I just skimmed all the posts, but I didn't see any response to the inquiry about what you have under the hood. I absolutely love the look, but I hope the engine is more than a stock 05GT engine. Personally, I would just never put the word 'cobra' on a stock GT (regardless of the year). We slam ricers all the time for putting stickers on their cars to make them go faster. In my opinion, it's the same when you put that little cobra on the front grill.

Regardless, I think the car looks absolutely amazing. You guys did a hell of a job on it. Just make sure you add more power :D

p.s. I love the white rims!

sacha, the performance of the car will definitely back up the image, trust me :D.

The car will be making it's public debut very soon.