2005 Mustang GT Magnaflow Catback Dyno

• Sponsors (?)

Stang2k5 said:
An auto tranny on a sports car should be illegal :lol:

What about those of us who have physical reasons for not driving a stick? Are we to be denied the pleasures of Mustang ownership?

Actually if it wasn't for the fact that I have bad knees, I'd problably agree with you!

Automatic in a sports car

Stang2k5 said:
An auto tranny on a sports car should be illegal :lol:

Even the late Zora Arkus Duntov (father of the Corvette and Lemans winner) made a very good arguments for an automatic transmission in sports cars. So, I think that you position is a little narrow minded

TomServo92 said:
What about those of us who have physical reasons for not driving a stick? Are we to be denied the pleasures of Mustang ownership?

Actually if it wasn't for the fact that I have bad knees, I'd problably agree with you!

No offense intended and my apologies if any offense taken. It was a remark directed only at the Mach1 fan above and I should have made myself more clear.

This mach1 guy above is cryin cause we like 2005 Mustangs better than his lame OLD outdated and OUTMATCHED ;) Mach1. I wouldnt believe any DYNO he posted :D

Stang2k5 said:
No offense intended and my apologies if any offense taken. It was a remark directed only at the Mach1 fan above and I should have made myself more clear.

This mach1 guy above is cryin cause we like 2005 Mustangs better than his lame OLD outdated and OUTMATCHED ;) Mach1. I wouldnt believe any DYNO he posted :D

:lol:

out matched my rear. Keep those dumb!!! comments to yourelf. The mach one is more than a match. I have not seen a new 05 break the 14.'s there is a lot to be said for bench racing. I am running 13'6s on bald gatorbacks and my second time at the track.... only mod is an off road x-pipe btw mph is 105.25 so it will get better when I get some tires. So quit hating on the mach...

blazinsteed said:
out matched my rear. Keep those dumb!!! comments to yourelf. The mach one is more than a match. I have not seen a new 05 break the 14.'s there is a lot to be said for bench racing. I am running 13'6s on bald gatorbacks and my second time at the track.... only mod is an off road x-pipe btw mph is 105.25 so it will get better when I get some tires. So quit hating on the mach...

There's been some runs by '05s in the 13.7 range but I agree, no need to bash any previous year Mustangs (with the possible exception of the Mustang II). Both the Mach and the Cobra are the ultimate Fox Mustangs and are a big part of the Mustang performance heritage as is the '05.