2005 stang and RX8

I usually hang out in the 5.0 area so forgive me if some one has already mentioned this, but has anyone noticed how much the 2005 mustang looks like the Mazda RX8 from the side porfile, seeing as how ford owns Mazda that kind of makes you wonder. Just for the record I do think the new stangs look sick. I just thought I'd point that out what do you guys think, consperacy? Some day we will all be driving Japanese cars

• Sponsors (?)

RX-8
rx8-001.jpg

Mustang GT

Mustang%20GT%20012.jpg

:shrug:

89 droptop. You drive a 15 year old fox body, and a 36 year old Dodge. Both decently handsome cars, HOWEVER, is there ANYTHING truly modern that you actually like??? Or are you one of those traditionalists that grumps at anything that pushes the envelope a bit, and has drank the same brand beer for 40 years? Just curious, ignore the sarcastic beer prediction...

RICKS said:
89 droptop. You drive a 15 year old fox body, and a 36 year old Dodge. Both decently handsome cars, HOWEVER, is there ANYTHING truly modern that you actually like??? Or are you one of those traditionalists that grumps at anything that pushes the envelope a bit, and has drank the same brand beer for 40 years? Just curious, ignore the sarcastic beer prediction...
Actuall yeah a 98 Hummer a 2000 DTS a Porshe 928 and I never said I didn't like the new stang all you GOD DAMN Quacks I just thought it resmbled it and I just thought i'd start a conversation with some new people. Screw you guys I'm going home. Oh yeah and I wasn't high but I'm about to be. :D

P.S. If it makes every one happy F**K the RX8 long live mustangs