2006 GT

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
Well my girlfriend likes my car so much that she wants a new mustang. We went and looked at a 2006 black GT Premium yesterday. We talked the guy down to 26,000. The only thing that scares me is how she drives. She likes to drive fast and I told her mustangs are a different beast compared to a little four banger Chevy that she has now. She was also looking at 2006 Monte Carlo SS. Anyways it will be fun. I told her what mods I want to get her for Christmas if she pics the mustang over the monte :D . Well off to go try out some Monte SSs.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, she called the dealer and we are going to go pick it up on Monday. I will have to take some pics of her car and mine. I think she is getting a good deal with it being $26,000 for the premium GT with the 18inch wheels leather interior (granted it’s the red leather). First thing I will do is take out the air silencer and put a K&N in for her. I still have a lot left to do on my 2001 GT (VT stage one cams, 4.10 gears, dyno tune, paint, suspension rims/wheels). So I will finish my car first. It’s going to be interesting to see who drives now. We always took my car now she is going to want to take hers. I guess we might just have to take both of the stangs out on the road when we go places.

My buddy has a 2006 V6 stang with a nice handfull of mods (mostly appearance), and its really peppy for a 6 cylinder and the interior is just way more comfortable than my 2000. His isnt as fast or as loud, but I almost have just as much fun driving his as I do mine. Since he let me drive his, I deffinately have been back and forth whether to mod mine, or wait and buy a new one. Just the fact that the 3V's respond nicely to bolt ons is a very attracting feature.