2006 Mustang GT w/ Tons of Steeda Mods for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlkelly2

Sep 2, 2010
Hello, I am posting for sale my 2006 GT with Steeda Mods for sale. It is located in Wichita KS and has been garage kept since I purchased it. Here are the stats:

Only 2400 miles.....still has the new car smell. This car is gently driven and has never seen the rain. The following are the modifications done to the car: Steeda Chrome 18" Rims with 275 Nitto Tires, Steeda/Magnuson Magnacharger system w/ 10psi pulley and cold air intake and intercooler, Steeda lowering springs, Steeda Axle Back exhaust, Steeda Billet Lower Trailing Arms, Steeda Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Front and Rear Sway Bars, Steeda Short Throw Shifter with Billet Shifter knob, Steeda Floor Mats, Steeda Yellow Valve Covers, Steeda Cowl Induction Hood, Steeda Front bumper, Steeda Wing, Steeda Decals, Window Tint

I am asking 24500, I am not looking for solicitations from selling agencys. If you are interested check out my ad on autotrader.com It has some pics and more contact info. Here is the link to that....

Cars for Sale: 2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium in DERBY, KS 67037: Coupe Details - 285409259 - AutoTrader.com

Thanks for looking
Ray Kelly

• Sponsors (?)

Here is a pic for your viewing pleasure...

Attachments

• 1.1.jpg
    1.1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,871
Status
Not open for further replies.